How can I place an Order on your website?
Just go through these Simple Steps to place an order on our website -
- Sign in to your HouseOfIndya account or create a new account using your email and phone number
- Choose the item/items in the desired sizes and click “Add to Bag”
- Once you are satisfied with the selection, click “Go to Bag”.
- You will be directed to a page that lists all the details of the item you wish to buy. Click on “Place Order”, enter your shipping address and choose a mode of payment from Prepaid or COD
- A prepaid order will require you to enter your card/wallet details, whereas an additional Rs 50 is charged for COD orders.
- Once the billing is confirmed, your order will be successfully placed
- You can save the order number for tracking purposes
- Indya charges USD 10 shipping fee all International orders except orders from the US and UK where USD 15 is levied, irrespective of the order size
- The payment option is only “PayPal”. All prices are in US Dollars.
- Please change the currency to USD and do not Prefix “0” before the contact number, while placing the order.
What are the payment options available on HouseOfIndya.com?
- Credit card and Debit card
- Net Banking
- Cash on Delivery for India
- Paytm wallet
- MobiKwik Wallet
- Paypal (All countries except India)
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on houseofindya.com?
At HouseOfIndya, we aim to deliver you a safe, private and secure shopping experience by offering you the highest security standards currently available. We do not retain your banking information. On our platform, your bank authorises all the transactions directly, without any information passing through to us.
What happens to the money deducted from my debit card/credit card/Net Banking/Wallet for an unsuccessful prepaid order?
Do not worry in such events. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps and your money will be credited in your account.
- Please check your bank account statement to make sure that the money has been debited. If yes and it shows a failed transaction message, then please note that a failed transaction is normally rolled back within 7 business days. The time taken may vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won't be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details.
- If the transaction is successful and the money has been credited to our account, please update us with the transaction number from your card-issuing bank over a call /email and we will initiate a refund within 3 days of your request; in case you wish to go ahead with the order we will dispatch the same at the earliest.
- The expected timelines are as below:
- Net Banking - 4 business days
- Debit Card /Credit Card - 10 business days
I got a confirmation call for my COD Order. Why is that?
A confirmation call is to verify the mobile number and shipping address of the customer care after a COD order is placed. This is an important step to establish a hassle free communication channel between you and our courier partner.
Our processing team starts working on the order only after confirmation. In case you couldn’t take the call, kindly contact our Customer Care on +91-8929987349 to confirm the purchase within 24 hours of placing the order. Please note that if we are unable to reach you on phone within 3 days of COD order placement, we will be forced to cancel the order.
Is there a purchase limit for a COD purchase?
Yes, we have a cap of Rs 10,000 on COD orders beyond which we request you to place your order using Netbanking or Credit/Debit card.
How do I pay the courier person for COD purchase?
You are requested to pay the courier person in cash only. We do not accept cheque or DD.